Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please hel interpret hex 61.5 to 41

Good day/evening dear people

I would ask for your help in interpreting the hexagrams I received by asking the I ching question about a rather emotionally intense relationship that I have been involved in for a year. The question was, “What is the future of this relationship”? And the answer I got was 61.5-> 41.

As for this relationship, the other side (he) occasionally confuses me. At times he indulge him self and it is wonderful and I feel connected like never before with anyone, and then there are periods in which he completely distances itself and we don’t communicate for weeks. We do not discuss this period as he begins to avoid the subject and to build a wall around him.
    Now we are again in that (for me) confusing phase of a relationship that is exhausting me more than ever before because I am in a big life change right now. And because of that, I asked a question about the future of the relationship and meaning of it.

If needed more information please be free to ask.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me interpret the results
    Love and peace

Hello, this line is about seeking refuge. For example: "Can you help me? Sorry but I have work to do." There someone seeks refuge in work to avoid helping.

When others are waiting for help, and one hesitates, one hides behind one's group.

How to interpret it? It is a matter of perspective. Either the two of you will seek refuge in your relationship or one of you will seek refuge into something else so as to avoid helping the other. From what you have said it seems that he is seeking refuge in something else, maybe he wants to play video games or something? He may feel overwhelmed maybe? However the solution to that is shown by the Fan Yao 41.5:

One wants to encourage the weakest to come back to fix their mistakes.

There is a ring of nice girl/bad boy to it, it shows how difficult people are led back to the right path. At any rate you should not present yourself as needy (as we have seen that it would lead him to go astray) but be assertive and display an image of self-reliance.

Comment

The reading parameters in Chinese are
      神煞:
      天乙—卯巳 福星—辰 日禄—子 羊刃—亥 驿马—巳 桃花—子 华盖—未
      干支:己亥年 壬申月 癸卯日 壬戌时
      旬空:辰巳  戌亥  辰巳  子丑

六神  伏神    艮宫:风泽中孚(游魂)    艮宫:山泽损
               【本 卦】           【变 卦】
      白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼辛卯木     ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丙寅木 应
      滕蛇 妻财丙子水 ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母辛巳火  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财丙子水  
      勾陈       ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟辛未土 世   ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丙戌土  
      朱雀 子孙丙申金 ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丁丑土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丁丑土 世
      青龙       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丁卯木     ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丁卯木  
      玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母丁巳火 应   ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母丁巳火 

In English, briefly, the querent is a female inquiring a relationship with a male.

61.6 / officer mao wood; 41.1/ officer yin wood (guest)
      61.5/ parent si fire; (hide: wife zi water); change to 41.5// wife sio water
      61.4// brother wei earth (host); 41.4 brother xu earth
      61.3// brother chou earth (hide: child shen metal); 41.3 brother chou earth (host)
      61.2/ officer mao wood; 41.2 officer yin wood
      61.1/ parent si fire (guest); 41.1/ parent si fire

Six yao analysis :
      Parent line is si fire 61.1 and 61.5, 41.1. Si fire is day void under the host of spouse and year void. The relationship does not exist as a real one.
      Host line at 61.4 is brother wei earth. Brother line (3rd party interference) suppresses the wife line. Brother line at host position is not good at present for relationship.

Change line is 61.5 parent line (relations) zi water with a female (wife line) hidden it. The line changes to actually see the wife line in the open. I suspect that there is another female, resulting the relationship on the movement line.

Iching relationship analysis is complex when there is two relationship (parent) lines, two officer lines (2 males) and two brother lines (two 3rd party) in hexagram 61.

If you wish to analyze further into the future, please post a reply and I will check the other parameters.

One can check plum flower iching (trigram analysis), text analysis of the big picture and also xiao shing iching to decode an answer. With xiao shing iching, I must know whether the female is considered "married" or "single unmarried" to assign the house of analysis.

In general, the querent is the one who knows the situation best: for example, two officer line and a female hidding behind the relations line at line 5.

Comment

Thanks Long Yi, and welcome to the forum. I have always found your interpretations interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X