13, 3, 4, 5 >27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13, 3, 4, 5 >27

Asking about what to expect about a person in relaton to me ( we re just communicating by chat since long and we live in differet ciies and there s no a future in view when we get closer) : i ve got 47, 6 > 6

then i asked what is the best action for me , because this relation keeps me busy , showing me a lot of depende and epectations which i?d like to get rid of. i got hex 13, lines 3,4,5 > 27

**13.3.4.5 (13 > 27)**

**Situation**

13 > 27 - Believing oneself indispensable

*One considers that others do not have enough means to survive.* ( she 's got ways to survie. .maybe i think that me not?)

**Formation**

13 - Company

*Making oneself available. Disregarding one's opinions. A general agreement is unlikely.*

* *13.3 - Not arousing doubts - One dresses one's hesitations.* i've got doubts and i don't like the place where i 'm staying with this doubts
    * *13.4 - Stopping the fight - One can lose their bitterness.* here is also talking about creating walls, that i find useful to set health boundaries
    * *13.5 - Meeting again - Acting together, then feeling lost. Both are worried and saddened but the feelings are shared. After great difficulties, the meeting will be joyful.*
    acepting that we are friends?

**Making**

27 - Supply

*One supplies as needed.*

This is the answer that appears here. From my point of view, i read it like get feed by friends who are closer phisical reality. it could be saying also , to be aware, set boundaries and acceptation, this is the way to be feed in a healthy way?

what do you think? i really wanna set me free of all this realtional patters that i`m feeding with her. i dont blame her.. but my atittude.

thanks a lot for your insights

One considers that others do not have enough means to survive.

Who or what has not enough means to survive? Maybe is it your relationship? The pivot method shows an improvement after a long period of difficulties:

Acting together, then feeling lost. Both are worried and saddened but the feelings are shared. After great difficulties, the meeting will be joyful.

One receives one's friends by making sure they are comfortably installed.

Comment

ah!! good point to set the subject of the question in the relationship!! Always inspiring your messagges. I 've read that hexagram 13 is an story about the meeting of line 2 and 5.
      What do you see it with the relation with hexagram 27? i was thinking about feed a relation based in freedom.
      i dont get from where is coming that sentence relate 13>27 One considers that others do not have enough means to survive.

again, thanks a lot for your time and will to share your knowledge

Comment

Following the pivot method there is a struggle to be comfortably installed, so this is where it relates to doubt relative to the means.

Hexagram 27 shows feeding whenever it is necessary. So, in this context perhaps the feeding needs to be sufficient (i.e. calls, meetings, etc..) so that the worries no longer last?

Comment

Working...
        X