What is curent perspective in my relationhip with particular person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is curent perspective in my relationhip with particular person

Hy everyone i hope all of you are happy and at peace. Can someone please tell me how to interpret I Ching answer from question from above? I've got hex 1 (2 and 5 are changing lines) to hex 30.
    Thank yu very much for anyones time and response

Hello, it is difficult to interpret without background.

One warns their relatives that they need to examine other proposals.

At first glance I would say that someone else is involved, but it can be about something entirely different, how would I know?

You can ask the following questions:

What are the proposals?

Who are the relatives? (but this one seems obvious)

Comment

Are those the two most important questions, Taoscopy?
      I think these are the best insulated hunting boots I've ever had.

Comment

Not necessarily. You ask follow-up questions when you don't get the answer. There is little to no background in the original post, so it's difficult to interpret it. This kind of questions are very useful when you consult without asking any question, but then these wouldn't be named follow-up, would they? If you already have a very clear view of the situation then you don't usually ask follow-up questions, unless for entertainment. Note that they can dramatically change the meaning of the answer, and sometimes they lead to nowhere (or describe something very complicated) so they can be risky. However they allow to express very interesting thoughts.

What we know here is that there are two persons and the answer is about their relationship. Since we got One warns their relatives that they need to examine other proposals., we can conclude that one of the two needs to examine other proposals. So which one is an interesting point. Then we need to know more about these proposals. They may be proposals from a third party but it can be also different proposals from the other person in the couple. The pivot method does not help much here:

Ruler
        1.5 (1 > 14) - Evolution
        One has understood the needs of their times.

Correction
        1.2 (1 > 13) - Evolution
        One has a strong potential and educates oneself.

As I understand it, the needs of their times is to educate oneself, so there is need for other proposals. Again, we'd need more background to interpret this correctly

Comment

Working...
        X