Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 New business startup projects. 14.1.2 > 56 and 24.1.3.4 > 62 . Please help with interpretation and ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 New business startup projects. 14.1.2 > 56 and 24.1.3.4 > 62 . Please help with interpretation and ideas

Although established in an existing business since many years, I cast two readings about two projects that I have been considering since some time. They are completely different and unrelated to my existing business, so there's a fair amount of anxiety and nervosity, but I want to explore new challenges and opportunities. My question for both projects was the same - will it be successful?

For the first project I got a reading of 14.1.2. changing to 56 . My interpretation is that the project would be very successful as long as I prepared myself for it sufficiently and watched out for certain pitfalls (that come with success). I'm actually quite surprised because it's quite risky given that there are no real existing competitors, but this is certainly encouraging. However, I am completely stumped by the 56. Does it mean I have to travel a lot for this project or is it implying a very short term of success and I will have to leave it and move on to something else? Any insights or idea on this ?

For the second project I got a reading of 24.1.3.4 changing to 62. My interpretation of this is, that this project is riskier with many twists, turns and obstacles, but will be successful also if I stay diligently with the efforts and the original plan. I will also need to put together a team or associates that share the same objectives. I am a little confused with the "returning" nature of hexagram 24, but I am assuming that it's because I have started, shelved and then restarted the project a few times. I am worried about 62, however. Does it show a very small success or an exit, possibly implying my leaving the project fairly quickly?

Any help, insight and interpretation of both readings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

For the first project I got a reading of 14.1.2. changing to 56 . My interpretation is that the project would be very successful as long as I prepared myself for it sufficiently and watched out for certain pitfalls (that come with success). I'm actually quite surprised because it's quite risky given that there are no real existing competitors, but this is certainly encouraging. However, I am completely stumped by the 56. Does it mean I have to travel a lot for this project or is it implying a very short term of success and I will have to leave it and move on to something else? Any insights or idea on this ?
    14.1.2 (14 > 56)

Situation

One reviews their methods to make their plan successful.

The formation
    14 - Meeting the demands
    Addressing the needs if the means are available.

14.1 - One must prepare themself before making the move.
    14.2 - One sets out.

This seems quite straightforward to me, the hexagram 56 represents searching, so you need make researches (56) to meet success (,your goal, 14).

For the second project I got a reading of 24.1.3.4 changing to 62. My interpretation of this is, that this project is riskier with many twists, turns and obstacles, but will be successful also if I stay diligently with the efforts and the original plan. I will also need to put together a team or associates that share the same objectives. I am a little confused with the "returning" nature of hexagram 24, but I am assuming that it's because I have started, shelved and then restarted the project a few times. I am worried about 62, however. Does it show a very small success or an exit, possibly implying my leaving the project fairly quickly?

24.1.3.4 (24 > 62)

Situation

One is not concerned enough by the consequences of their actions.

The formation
    24 - To return
    One returns to see the results of their action.

24.1 - One had moved away but has returned.
    24.3 - One cannot succeed in one go, so they continue.
    24.4 - One sees that others exaggerate, so they move away.

In the making
    62 - Exit
    One checks before going out.

Yes, hexagram 24 is very much about consequences. You plant the seed, and if you've done your gardening well then you get a full grown vegetable. 62 is about the outside. So, the advice is about looking on the consequences for the outside, or alternatively, the consequences when the project will go out. The first idea that comes to my mind is a project that could harm the environment, but that's naturally incorrect for me to interpret anything since I don't have any background. It's for you to determine what are the consequences you need to be wary of. If you can't figure out, you may ask the oracle some followup questions.

Comment

Working...
    X