TiMe to Choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TiMe to Choose

I had and offert to follow a course for the next 9 months. It 's in other city so, that means to travel twice a month which have its positive and negative consequences. The course is really cheap, but I expect high quality. I very got some doubts of about taking it or not. So I consulted IC. First question was , what can I expect For this workshop? It sounds quite ok hex 8 changing lines 1,2 ,5 》 19

Then I asked if I ve got the qualities related to 8 ( perseverance, duration ) and I ve got the next:

**64.2 (64 > 35)**

**Situation**

64 > 35 - Not finding a solution

*One has left without help to answer a problem, but one gets tired so one asks the most competent for the means to return.*

**Formation**

64 - Instability

*One must show patience and act only in full knowledge of the facts. One is attentive and warns one's relatives.*

* *64.2 - Not finding a solution - One has left without help to answer a problem, but one gets tired so one asks the most competent for the means to return.*

**Making**

35 - Discovery

*Answers come naturally.*

I went puzzled...

So, I asked what is the best to answer ?

And 39 came out.

Now I am discussing with myself if I should surrender to a NO.

Happy to read your insights. I have to answer in some.hours ahahaahahah!

Thanks for your time

You got 8.1.2.5, that should not be ignored.

8.1.2.5 (8 > 19)

Situation
    8 > 19 - Stepping forward to reconcile
    One is determined to build a bridge to connect those that everything opposes.

It is difficult to interpret like that but if you look at the pivot you get:

Ruler: Show what selection is: only take those who want to come, others can leave.

Correction; One is there to help those in need.

The nuclear is also interesting: 23.1.6 One has lost one's self-respect so one is satisfied with what others didn't want.

I can't really interpret this with so little background, maybe is it related to the domain you are studying? It sounds like a diplomatic approach to an issue that I cannot understand.

Asking again means that if the other declines you ask again, and that shows perseverance, you don't have to cast another reading. For example a student would ask a teacher for lessons, and the teacher would say no but the student asks again and then the teacher finally accepts.

However, the question was fine. About the qualities, I think it means that you need help to learn in this domain, because it is too difficult to learn alone.

64.2 (64 > 35)

Situation
    64 > 35 - Not finding a solution
    One has left without help to answer a problem, but one gets tired so one asks the most competent for the means to return.

What is best to answer? I think 39 here means that you should not answer yes or no. Tell them that you have not taken a decision yet. Maybe the situation will evolve and you will get some kind of feedback that will help you taking a decision. Maybe contact them asking for more information? If the uncertainty is on your side then you need more information, if it is on their side then they need to make more efforts to convince you.

Situation
    39 - Uncertainty
    Solving a difficulty requires a patient study. If one fails, one will receive help after showing that one has done one's best.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answer. You are always great.

I answered after receiving 39 showing my worries about accommodation: i've got an old dog in wheelchair who must come with me because is difficult to leave him with someone else. So I was asking how to look for a house for us.

For the moment, I didn't get any answer back.

The teacher is really straight and sure,takes who is 100% there. He is already giving me a lot of opportunities : the course starts 3weeks b4 I can join it, but he wants me to go anyway. Actually, now that I am writing, I realized how lucky I 'm. The formation is in physical theater with big aikido ( he is a master in this area) influences.

Mmmmh...writing this, i realized i wanna join the course! eheheheheh

And...sure I need someone to learn the qualities of perseverance and duration and be sublime.... I wish aikido and grotowsky helps.

I will share how it developes.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Comment

Working...
      X