Welcome to Taoscopy’s website. here you can consult the I Ching, also called ‘Yi-Jing’, ‘Book of Changes’ or ‘Zhou Yi’.
The I Ching is sometimes described as the Chinese equivalent of the divinatory tarot. You can discover more about it in the learning section of this site.
Before consulting the oracle, take some time to reflect: what is your goal and what question would you like to ask.
Ask for an advice, an explanation or a description rather than a result. For example: “What shall I do to pass my exam?” rather than “Will I pass my exam?”. This will help you to progress in the right direction.
To consult the I Ching, simply click the ‘Oracle’ button. Entering a question is optional.
- Interpreting multiple lines: the pivot method revisited
- What is purity?
- A promising methodology for interpreting multiple changing lines
- Studying the I Ching with Anandamayi – Part 7: the spiral of criticism
- Studying the I Ching with Anandamayi – Part 6: the empty basket
- 43.5: Bad herb gone good
- Style and Content
- Update 22.214.171.124 (1 > 41)
- Update 126.96.36.199.5 (1 > 52)
- Update 188.8.131.52 (1 > 22)