soul mates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul mates?

I fell in love with a really old friend of mine two years ago while I was spending an extended amount of time in my home town. It only lasted a few months and then I had to go back home, so we ended it(very reluctantly on my part). I was holding a torch for him, but he got engaged about 3 months later. He's married now, so I know I shouldn't still be thinking about him, but I still do. I don't want to have an affair with him or be the one to break up his marriage. I'm keeping my distance. I don't contact him at all, and I'm happily going about my life, enjoying every part of it. Meaning, I'm not sitting on my couch crying and waiting for him to leave his wife. So many strange things have happened, though, that I wonder about what our deeper, soul relationship is. So I asked about us being soul mates and got 41.1.3.5>57. Line 3 is weird as it talks about three people becoming 2 and line 5 basically says fate is on your side and you will achieve the object of your enquiry. I'd love a straight interpretation without any advice or admonishments about how silly it is to pine away for someone who's married. Thank you!

Hello, sorry for the delay in answering this. The comment on the situation for 41 > 57 is: One surrenders because they lack of resources.

If you want to interpret the lines separately, line 1 shows someone who needs to withdraw because they take too much space, line 3 shows someone leaving in a trio, and line 5 which is the most interesting in my opinion is about someone who is helped because of their weakness or mistakes. However the help can be perceived as harsh because it can be a punishment. 41 is about diminishing someone, by taking something precious to them. I often interpret 57 as 'yes'. The nuclear shows the root of the situation. Here we have 24 > 38: One criticizes those who think that they can do everything without realizing that checks are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
    X