Consultation

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul mates?

I fell in love with a really old friend of mine two years ago while I was spending an extended amount of time in my home town. It only lasted a few months and then I had to go back home, so we ended it(very reluctantly on my part). I was holding a torch for him, but he got engaged about 3 months later. He's married now, so I know I shouldn't still be thinking about him, but I still do. I don't want to have an affair with him or be the one to break up his marriage. I'm keeping my distance. I don't contact him at all, and I'm happily going about my life, enjoying every part of it. Meaning, I'm not sitting on my couch crying and waiting for him to leave his wife. So many strange things have happened, though, that I wonder about what our deeper, soul relationship is. So I asked about us being soul mates and got 41.1.3.5>57. Line 3 is weird as it talks about three people becoming 2 and line 5 basically says fate is on your side and you will achieve the object of your enquiry. I'd love a straight interpretation without any advice or admonishments about how silly it is to pine away for someone who's married. Thank you!
Working...
X